Thursday 13 September 2012

Ten Reasons Prefer Wearing Contact Lenses Over Glasses

 10 Reasons Choose Putting on Contact Lenses

It is difficult for me to feel that I have been donning contact lenses for about twenty five a long time, beginning when I was in sixth grade. I properly keep in mind the aggravation of mastering how to set them in and acquire them back again out and how I would be on the verge of supplying up.

Then there ended up the a lot of occasions I would shed a contact. Often I forgot to plug the sink and I would see it drop down by means of the sinkhole. My dad would acquire the sink apart and a couple of occasions we would even uncover the contact. Often there was no hope in discovering a lost contact and I "nearly died" due to the fact I experienced to dress in my glasses to school.

Even with the hurdles, I was identified to dress in contacts! I wore difficult contacts until I was about 32 when I uncovered that even even though my prescription was like -11, I could dress in delicate contacts. I identified these to be a lot more a lot more secure than difficult types.

There have been occasions in my lifestyle even though that I have been resigned to donning glasses. Like when I very first grew to become a mother and didn't get considerably rest. It was virtually not possible to pry my eyes open to get contacts into them.

Lately, I experienced employed my previous set of contacts and didn't want to order a new box until my insurance coverage was heading to pay out for them so I was pressured to dress in glasses for about a thirty day period. I was reminded throughout that time how considerably I favor donning contact lenses more than glasses.

Learning to put in contacts can be a challenge but it's so worth it

Studying to set in contacts can be a obstacle but it really is so really worth it

glasses can be cute and fashionable but I much prefer my contacts
glasses can be adorable and trendy but I considerably favor my contacts
Applying make-up is a challenge when I can't see what I'm doing

Making use of make-up is a obstacle when I cannot see what I'm undertaking
I bet that would be totally annoying for a snowman to wear glasses
I wager that would be completely annoying for a snowman to dress in glasses

Wearing glasses and exercising do not go very well together
Putting on glasses and exercising do not go really properly collectively
Kitty wearing some cool shades

Kitty donning some cool shades
My glasses never seem to stay where they should

My glasses by no means seem to continue to be wherever they should
driving at night is hard enough sometimes, especailly when its raining; wearing glasses while driding only seems to compound the problem

driving at night time is difficult ample often, especailly when its raining donning glasses even though driding only seems to compound the issue
Sarah Palin wears glasses well
Sarah Palin wears glasses properly


10 Reasons I Choose Putting on Contact Lenses In excess of Eyeglasses

I can see far better when I dress in my contacts

It is true! My spouse, who wears glasses, does not feel me when I explain to him this. But according to my optometrist (who has a similar prescription as me and who also prefers donning contact lenses) you can see far better when you dress in contacts due to the fact they are immediately on your eye.

Making use of make-up considerably tougher without donning my contacts

When I dress in my glasses, it typically signifies I am really worn out or not emotion properly or just also lazy to set my contacts in, which signifies I'm not puttin' on make-up. The couple of occasions I experienced to dress in glasses and dress in make-up, it was a catastrophe! I am virtually blind without contacts or glasses so when I set on my make-up, I have to have my confront correct up to the mirror so I can kinda see what I'm undertaking.

Generally before I begin the course of action of placing on make-up, I have to have everything laid out on the counter due to the fact if I try to dig by means of my drawer to uncover the make-up, I conclude up grabbing the eyeliner rather of the lipstick and eye shadow rather of blush.

My glasses fog up on me

No matter whether it really is correct immediately after a sizzling shower, getting something sizzling out of the stove or coming inside from the cold, my glasses fog up on me creating non permanent blindness. Coming in from the cold is particularly a discomfort if you live in North Dakota wherever the winters can prolong more than 50 percent a yr. It is not possible to avoid heading out in the cold and equally not possible not to frequently appear inside to warm back again up yet again.

My glasses get precipitation or sweat on them

Speaking of winter and the cold, the snow provides one more obstacle when donning glasses. The snow brings about the glasses to get all soaked which tends to make it difficult to see. Rain also brings about this annoyance.
. Who can physical exercise even though donning glasses? The sweat drips down into my glasses creating everything to be a blur. It is a gross emotion to be sweating and donning glasses!

Putting on sunglasses is considerably less complicated even though donning contacts

Yet another climate-related cause in which I favor donning contacts more than glasses. Although the sunlight rarely seems to appear out these days, it is so considerably less complicated to dress in sunglasses even though donning contacts.

I do know some folks who dress in sunglasses more than their glasses but they have to be quite huge sunglasses and there are some folks whose glasses instantly modify to the gentle. For me when it really is vivid and sunny I favor to dress in my contacts with a cool pair of shades blocking out the gentle.

I'm always pushing my glasses back again up on my nose

Possibly I just need to have to get them adjusted but my glasses always seem to be falling down on my nose. It seems that each five minutes or so, I am pushing them back again up wherever they belong.

My daughter knocks my glasses off my confront

Often when I'm sitting down with my daughter or sitting down close by, she has been acknowledged to knock my glasses sideways or correct off my confront. I know she does not do this on goal - she has cerebral palsy and due to her spasticity she has a difficult time controlling her muscle tissue. I don't have to stress about her knocking off my glasses when I'm donning contacts.

Night driving seems tougher with glasses

I don't know what it is, perhaps the glare of the lenses or something but I do not like to dress in my glasses even though driving at night time. It seems particularly treacherous at night time when it is raining. I make a position to not dress in my glasses even though driving at night time if I can help it.

My glasses are consistently dirty

I don't know how they get so dirty. I am consistently getting them off to clear them on my shirt or when they are truly negative, I use the cleaning spray for eye glasses and wipe them off with that special delicate cloth. By some means my glasses control to get prints, smears and smudges on them numerous occasions during the day.

I truly feel a lot more self-assured when donning my contacts

I hope this doesn't tone vain but I truly do truly feel far better about my look when I'm donning contacts as opposed to donning my glasses. If I have to be in front of a group of folks or have an important meeting, I just truly feel a lot more self-assured donning my contacts rather of my glasses. There are some folks I believe look far better donning glasses and I know there are individuals who like to dress in glasses just to change up their look but this just isn't me!
Which do you favor donning?

Eyeglasses vs. Contacts

To me, donning glasses is a lot more of a discomfort than everything. Although I'm certain there are other people who truly feel just the reverse. I know one issue for certain - not possessing to dress in glasses or contacts would be wonderful! I cannot think about what it would be like to open my eyes in the morning and be capable to see obviously!

I know of numerous folks who have experienced lasik eye surgical treatment and have mentioned it is really worth it. This also has its pros and downsides - my optometrist mentioned she would by no means have the surgical treatment due to the fact one small slip and she may not have any eyesight at all. I believe if I could find the money for it even though, I would do it.

For individuals who have perfect eyesight and don't even have to believe about glasses, contacts or lasik
to put in contacts can be a challenge but it's so worth it

0 comments:

Post a Comment